Discover the potential of internet marketing, promote and improve your business
We create deeper, more interactive relation with your brand.
Internet marketing represents a set of all the skills and techniques and directions with a goal to promote your website in the best possible way. It contains SEO optimization and a link campaign and complete market research – first 10 websites that have the best positions for keywords or phrases.
Based on the statistic research we create the best possible strategy to promote your website. Increasing of the position in Google’s page ranking system and on Alexa.com scales is will be obvious. You will get a complete report of achievements and concrete results, as well as statistical report of the exponential growth.
- Increase number of visits on your website for few times
- Take as much better position on web browsers as you can, especially in Google
- Increase the profit
What does Internet marketing include
Internet marketing entails a wide variety of online activities which help reach a wider audience and bringing traffic to a website, with the ultimate goal of improving sales and bringing more profit.
An effective internet marketing strategy consists of the following:
professional web design – having a mesmerizing and functional website
ranking high on Google – a website which ranks for select keywords will also get more visits
quality content – writing relevant and up-to-date texts which both your visitors and search engines will love
social networks – using social networks to connect your company with its audience and potential customers
targeted advertising – online advertising enables easy ad placement and selecting a preferred target audience which is shown to your audience according to their location, interests, age, etc.
Internet marketing services
To achieve the aforementioned, you need two things: high-quality website and developing an effective marketing strategy.
If you do not know yet what the benefits of online advertising are, you are practically sending your potential customers to your competitors.
The stats are the following:
- 89% of internet users search for a product online prior to shopping
- 46% of all searches are products and services
- 60% of searchers visit only the first three results in the SERP
- 9/10 mobile searchers make an interaction, whereas 50% shop
- 9/10 organizations do content marketing
- 27 million pieces of content is shared every day
- 88% of B2C companies which maintain a blog generate more sales than those which do not
- companies which run a blog have 55% more visitors